Early bird registration is valid till Aug 10, 2020.
|Category||Early Bird in USD||Early Bird in INR||Regular in USD||Regular in INR|
|IEEE PES member||275||19000||330||23000|
|Full-Time Student Non-IEEE Member||275||19000||330||23000|
|Full-Time Student IEEE Member||250||17500||300||21000|
|Full-Time Student IEEE PES Member||200||14000||240||17000|
|IEEE Life Member||200||14000||240||17000|
All the above fees are inclusive of 18% GST and gateway charges
- Full member registration fee including access to the conference, coffee breaks, lunch, welcome reception, banquet and program book
Please note that
- At least ONE author MUST register for the full conference and present the paper/poster.
- All registered and presented papers/posters will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore.
- Early bird registration rates are valid until 10 Aug 2020.
- Students must upload full-time student card or input full-time student card number when online registration and to bring along full-time student card for verification at the conference.
- Member special fee applies for individual members of IEEE/CSEE at the time of registration and must upload valid IEEE/CSEE member card or input valid IEEE/CSEE member card number when online registration and to bring along IEEE/CSEE member card for verification at the conference.
- Each attendee must register separately.
- ONE Regular Rate registration covers maximum of TWO conference papers.
- ONE Full-Time Student Rate registration will cover only ONE conference paper.
Delegates requiring an invitation letter for Visa to attend the conference may write to the POWERCON2020 Convener. Please make sure you include the following information
- Name, postal address, and a valid email address
- Paper ID and title of the paper, if you are presenting the paper.
- The subject of the email should be “Invitation Letter Request”
* Please note that we will issue the invitation letter to either who has an accepted paper at conference or with proven that you are registered and settled the relevant payment.
- 50% of registration fee, excluding GST and Gateway charges, will be refunded for cancellation made in writing and received by the POWERCON2020 on or before 10 August 2020.
- After refund and cancellation, the corresponding final paper will be excluded in the proceedings and IEEE Xplore.
- There will be no refund for cancellation made after 10 August 2020
- Refund (if any) will be made after the conference.